สถานที่ทำงาน : ตึก Interlink Tower II 6th floor (Nation Tower) 30 - 45K
เวลาทำงาน : 08.30-17.30 น. จ-ศ หยุดเสาร์-อาทิตย์ อาจมีการ standby (7x24)เพื่อ support ทีม
- Build, planning, designing, developing, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- The total service management of FTCS(Fujitsu Thailand Cloud Services) infrastructure based on VMware ESXi technologies (VMs, vFW, storage, network)
- Manage and support troubleshooting for any incidents related Cloud Services to meet agreed SLAs
- Provide technical support/guidance for client side problem related with connectivity to Datacenter and Cloud Services.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
- Create, change, and delete system/user accounts per request
- Work with support cases assigned, used reporting tools according to global processes and procedures.
- Follow up support cases looking for an answer/solution, providing constant information to the customer
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Follow ITIL defined processes such as incident, problem and change management that are established within the organization
- Operation and service process development/improvement
- Support to make new cloud related services and provide presales training
- Work as part of a team and provide 7x24 support when required (standby)
- Onsite support and troubleshooting.
- Male or Female, 25 – 35 years of age
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields
- At least 5 -6 years of experience managing Cloud Platform(s), cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Technical knowledge and experience requirements
- Hand-on experience in design/implementation/manage/consult Public Cloud (Azure) IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Virtualization and VMware (5/6) within a large enterprise
- Experience in monitoring, backup/recovery
- Experience in cloud governance such as policy, compliance
- Knowledge of Windows based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Extensive Troubleshooting and analytical skills and solid understanding of production support processes
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible with the ability to work under pressure
- Well-organized, able to plan projects and maintenance initiatives, track and report to milestones.
- Strong communication (oral, listening and writing) skills in languages requested (Thailand and English. Japanese will be a great plus.)
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Service mind, positive thinking and “CAN DO” attitude
- Certification in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure will be an advantage. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)