Expected start date: March 1, 2024.
Contract: 3 months (Contract period: we will continuously renew the contract, but the contract is renewed for 3 months at a time.)
Benefit: Social Security
Location: CW Tower (90 Ratchadaphisek Rd., Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310)
Office Time: 8:30–17:30 (Does the work have to be done on Saturday or Sunday, or must you be there to do it after work?)? I want someone who can do it.
- At least 1-2 years experience of network engineer or PM
- Direct a technology team in the execution of the strategic vision for an assigned project.
- Provide guidance and support in handling complex problems and/or coordinating work
- Manage the day-to-day planning and operational aspects of the project to ensure deliverable timelines are met.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated skill in influence, conflict resolution, and negotiation, together with good presentation / communication skills
- Support to Team to keep the overall project team under control and timely identify the risks and weakness of project for the timely rectification.
- Continuously monitoring and review the progress of each departments to ensure all milestones are being achieved as per plan
- Administering everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Maintaining all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Coordinate/facilitate development and execution of company projects strategies and plans.
- Continuously liaise with relevant stakeholders to update progress of projects.
- Collaborate and support on clients agenda upon request.
- Update progress on AIS Enterprise Data Services (EDS) link connection problem and providing counsel on the network for EDS customers.
- Coordinate with the relevant teams to investigate, follow up and solve the problem
- Others as assigned by the Project Manager
- Telecomunication Engineer or Telecom related degree and At least 1years experience of Telecom network engineer Implement and Project Management
- Strong command of English communication (written/verbal).
- Knowledgeable in Telecom, Network, Project Management
- Strong knowledge with Office365
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Proactive, service minded, persistent and self-motivated, and good project management.