- At Least 2 Yrs Exp in Purchasing/Procurement
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Command of English (and Chinese is an advantage)
Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, with integrated solutions across four key domains telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Strictly following the company's procurement process, collaborate with the requestor, and guide the requestor to correctly follow procurement progress.
- Supporting buyer for supplier qualification, supplier management, and qualification contract signing.
- Handling supplier relationship management and support for internal control.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields.
- Good Command of Chinese and English.
- Strong target is result-oriented, willing to dedicate to work, and proactively engagement.
- Eager to learn, and learning by doing.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in purchasing, procurement, or audit.
- Able to work in a challenging fast and pressure environment.