Base On Location : Chamchuri Square
- Act as the issue point for Incidents & Activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted MS Operations.
- Actively-Monitoring of ITSM Ticket queues & distribute them efficiently to maintain the MTTR.
- On-Call Availability during out of business hours.
- Alarm analysis, Operation-maintenance, Integration, troubleshooting & Change Request Implementation on RAN node.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, Problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Trouble Ticket analysis and resolution of trouble tickets raised by Customer / L1 / L2 Teams. Fault management on all RAN equipment and follow up with support in case of sophisticated cases.
- Identify root cause of P1/P2/P3/P4 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Support other functions to explains the Incident to customer for RCA Closure.
- 2nd Level of support of any Alarm/Event/KPI related issues.
- Sound Knowledge on KPI/SLA and working closely with Performance & Problem management.
- Function customer expectations.
- Collaboration with Field-Team, NOC and DPO team.
- Ensure timely restoration of Services to maintain MTTR for good customer experience & high.
- Service availability to maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- End to End Network Understanding.
- 3PP or Customer (Internal and External) Governance Handling with.