- Location : Chamchuri Square, Bangkok
- To perform IPRAN/Wifi/IPCore/Microwave/DWDM monitoring, and perform 1st troubleshooting in regard to manual, to ensure that disruptions in Transport are detected or preliminary address or processed further to relevant parties for incident resolution.
- IPRAN/Wifi/IPCore/Microwave/DWDM monitoring.
- Perform 1st troubleshooting and/or escalate to 2nd line support.
- Create trouble ticket and follow up until the problem resolved.
- Support Call Center for customers complaint handling.
- Do the handover report and incident report.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or related field.
- Able to work in shift (12 hours/shift)
- Good English for communication.
- Able to work with team, quick learner and self-motivate.
- 1-2 years of experience in telecommunication, knowledge in
- IPRAN/Wifi/IPCore/Microwave/DWDM field is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Transmission (IPRAN/Wifi/IPCore/Microwave/DWDM)/Media
- Basic knowledge in IP Network (OSI Model)
No Job You Are Looking For?
Feel free to submit your resume to our database. Your information will be added to create your candidate profile. If we find opportunities that match your profile in the future, a recruiter will contact you.