- RF Planning Engineer (South Region)
- Responsible for RF planning parameter for on service new site/new sector GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Responsible for RF parameter checking and optimization of cell basic GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Prepare coverage and capacity prediction GSM/UMTS/LTE for customer.
- Coordinate with installation team and presale for installation solution .
- Coordinator with customer and another team for solve issue case such as planning issue, KPI issue and optimization issue .
- Working Language English and Thai.
- Have knowledge on Radio Technology for 2G,3G and 4G.
- Have knowledge on Radio parameter for 2G,3G and 4G.
- Preferred to have working experience on ZTE product.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.