|Emp Type||Full Time|
Rate : 35,000 - 55,000
Expected Start Date : 1 August 2023
- Produce Bill of Material (BOM) according to agreed solution
- Review site engineering list to ensure corrected / desired solution from customer
- Initiate and control Technical Site Survey (TSS), Desktop survey, On-site survey with concerned party (RF team, Civil team, ASP, Customer)
- Civil - guidance civil team for mounting type, platform type, meter, MDB, tower load, power consumption
- RF - Get input from RF, IEA, MOA, special request from customer
- ASP TE - TSSR
- Any special requested from customer such as ANT type, Node <> Remote
- Upload BOM into ACT tools
- Revise / update BOM in case solution changed or product/material changed
- Review and approved report from ASP (AOR, Installation photo, Cross sector, SAP, Inventory BOQ)
- Summary material to dismantle and return
- Guidance/consultant to ASP for installation matters
- Update Site database according to actual installation
- Provide daily progress update
- Provide weekly report and governance meeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication engineer or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in RAN network implementation.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency and expert in Microsoft applications Excel or site data base information
- Good tracking progress and record information.