|Emp Type||Full Time|
Implementation Coordinator (Required 16 positions)
Rate : 40,000 - 50,000 (Negotiable)
Expected Start Date : 1 August 2023
- Secure supplier progress reporting and information flows, including corrective and preventive action to address roolout raised issue for ASP performance or EHS violations.
- Support project team to create scope of work, purchasing price items.
Execute new ASP Onboarding and prepare project kick off.
Assist implementation manager to deal with subcontractors
- Coordinate with subcontractors for equipment delivery and return
- Coordinate with warehouse for equipment arrangement and delivery
- Provide reports to implementation manager for further discussion
- Track project progress with related parties
- Assist subcontractors when required for smooth project implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication engineer or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in RAN network implementation.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency and expert in Microsoft applications Excel or site data base information
- Good tracking progress and record information.
- Knowledge for coordinate with customers to submit weekly plan, site access, key request, RFC, Job ID and letter to site access
- File management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Can coordinate and control schedule of internal team and subcontractor.
- Ability to handle multi tasks.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to do hard work and under pressure.