Salary : Negotiable
Purpose of Job Role
Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks based on technical knowledge.
The Network Engineer role is applicable in areas of RAN, Transport, Core, OM and Services Networks. The Network Engineer may be engaged in the whole process from early engagement, pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on:
1) Based on deep technical understanding and ability to extract insight from e.g. network data to deliver high quality network design, audit and optimization services according to Ericsson requirements and customer needs and specifications.
2) Based on advanced technical network analysis, supports pre-sales org, e.g. Solution Architects, with credible business opportunities for services, products and SW sales.
3) Be able to work with new Ericsson analytics solutions related to automation and ML tools.
4) Work independently and provide quality deliverables per project or service scope.
5) Drive technology innovation aiming at identifying project efficiencies, new solutions and services.
6) Customer focus and consulting.
- Provide Technical Advice, Suggest resolution of complex technical problems within multiple domains
- Analyze and discuss with customer improvement areas and challenges related to technology
- Document and present a service offering, including customer values.
- Assist in pre-sales by reviewing and sanity checking pre-sales offerings. Add credibility through technical competence and customers network insight where applicable
- Data analytics : Intelligent data usage and new analytics tools and frameworks expertise. Drive Technology Innovation : Provide in-depth technical solutions for complex and/or complicated problems within the scope of the defined specialist area
- At least bachelor degree in Telecommunications or related fields
- At least 8 years of experience in RF Optimization
- Prior experience working with Ericsson EMS OSS & ENIQ, performance management, and parameter configuration especially in TDD and FDD parameters & features
- Knowledge in RF Optimization Layer 3 analysis experience using tools like ACTIX, Huawei DNA, TEMS Discovery. Able to troubleshoot End-to-End Customer complaints
- Experienced in MMIMO tuning and troubleshooting
- Deep experience in network performance and troubleshooting. Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, connection drops, blocks, creating reports with complete solution
- Moderate command of spoken/written English and have presentation skills
- Good work ethics and attention to detail
- 5G experience is a plus (not mandatory)