|Job Type||6 Months|
|Emp Type||Full Time|
|Salary||30k - 50k (Negotiable)|
Workdays / Time: Monday -Friday 08.30 AM -05.30 PM.
Workplace: Ericsson Office at Sun Tower
Expect Onboarding Date: 1 Aug 2023
Ericsson is looking for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Subject Matter Expert to provide comprehensive EHS support for new project and coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with EHS requirements and procedure, tentative onboard 1 Aug 2023; here are more details for your further actions.
- Ensure that Project and Supplier are aligned with Local EHS legislation, Ericsson EHS-related policies, directives, and related procedures and instructions.
- Ensure Project EHS governance takes places
- Conduct routine EHS inspections/audits/assessments, including report preparation, and assist with the implementation and completion of corrective and preventive action
- Follow up risk observations report and conduct incident investigations, including report preparation, and assist with the implementation and completion of corrective and preventive action
- Drive and determine the project OHS risks, and opportunities assessment, including environmental aspects and control measures takes place
- Deploy and ensure the effectiveness of Project EHS-related programs
- Monitor and supports progress and performance against defined Project EHS objectives, target, Key Performance Indicator (KPI), and recommendation for continual improvement
- Create EHS training materials and provide or support EHS training and communication delivery to increase EHS awareness and knowledge of employee
- Support implementation of Project EHS campaigns and promotion
- Provides advice and support for all related stakeholders according to EHS-related legislation, policies, directives, procedures, and instructions
- Following other duties as assigned by Line manager and Country Head of EHS
- Age: not above 35 years old
- Education: a recognized formal OHS Qualification, e.g., Bachelors degree in Occupational Health and Safety, or another recognized certification, e.g., Qualified Safety Professional Certificate, which Thai Labor Law qualifies. Environmental management knowledge is a plus
- Experience: proven track record of at least 3 - 5 years of experience and skill in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Demonstrate ability: good understanding of Thai EHS legislations, EHS activities, inspection, and compliance.
- Soft skill ability: MS office, skill in writing and reporting, work planning and organizing, time management, self-motivated and confidence in supplier compliance abilities, and self-starter with the ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- English skills and understanding are a plus.
- Ability to travel within the country as required within the role