Location: BDC BKK1 data center (former WHA KM3) , Samutprakarn province
- Directing the operations and maintenance of all assigned site infrastructure equipment and systems (critical and/or non-critical)
- Managing the client relationship and identifying new business opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of critical facility operations contracts
- Negotiation and approval of contracts/agreements with vendors as requested
- Participate in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures for the organization.
- Overseeing all facilities documentation (planning, development, and implementation)
- Assisting and planning with clients on facilities issues
- Managing projects as assigned
- Managing facilities engineering and operations staff as assigned
- Overseeing facilities training program
- Establishing performance benchmarks, conducting analyses and preparing reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Coordination with all other groups (sales, finance, executive staff, projects/construction, etc.)
- Maintain a constant state of readiness throughout the organization in support of the mission goal of 100% uptime.
- On-call 24x7x365 and respond to all data center emergencies
- Responsible for site’s safety and environmental compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university in a major field of study with a minimum of 5 years of experience in critical facility environments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supervising a technical staff
- Minimum 5 years overall experience
- Technical knowledge of electrical distribution and emergency/standby power systems, HVAC systems, fire detection/suppression or monitoring/control systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with computers and computer networking
- Proficiency in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Familiarity with MS Project