Working Place: TOYOTA DAIHATSU/Bang-bo
Working day : Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30
Salary : N/A
- Leveraging prior 4 – 5 years Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and SecurityOperations Center (SOC) experience to a) prioritize daily events, b) detect anomalies, c)continuously improve SIEM and surrounding processes to improve ability to detect anomalies
- Effectively lead Security Operations resources to achieve expected outcomes in a timely manner,while also handling adhoc SIEM/SOC workloads
- Leverage (hands-on) Digital Forensics experience to both lead and assist with highly technical anddeep triage activities to qualify incidents, determine root cause and ensure containment.
- Leverage (hands-on) experience to correlate multiple Security Event data sources for improvedthreat detection and handling
- Leverage (hands-on) experience to integrate multiple security tools (e.g. EDR)
- Leverage (hands-on) Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting experience to both lead and assistwith fidelity rankings for threats facing TDEM, and application to SIEM/SOC operations.
- Design and implement automated tools to enforce compliance across key security controlsoperated outside of Security (e.g. Anti Virus), and ensure controls are operating as expected
- Hands-on experience with at least one (1) of the following SIEM technologies: Splunk,ELK,Trustwave, Sentinel
- Hands-on experience with at least one (1) of the following EDR technologies: Tanium, Crowdstrike, MS
- Thai Nationality ,age between 30-35 Years old ,All gender is welcome
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineer , Infrastructure ,Security or related
- 5 years Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Operations Center
- Good level of Thai and English communication Skills.
No Job You Are Looking For?
Feel free to submit your resume to our database. Your information will be added to create your candidate profile. If we find opportunities that match your profile in the future, a recruiter will contact you.