- Good command of spoken and written English. (Manager is foreign)
- Coordinate and translate
Working time: 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Office Location: The Nine tower A
Allowance : Health Insurance and Social Security
- Assist in daily administrative duties for the company
- Coordinating and translating for foreign managers, contractors and customers to ensure smooth flow
- Coordinate and complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments
- Communication and follow up the task with persons outside organization
- All related tasks which may be assigned at management discretion
- Pro-active and responsible, comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet deadlines
- Hard Skills/ Qualification: computers and office equipment, a variety of office software, such as email, scheduling, basic computer networking
- Bachelor's degree in Business or management fields
- Having experience of at least 2 year in administrative work.
- Good command in English communication.
- Excellent communication and negotiable skills.
- Great personality and interpersonal skills.
No Job You Are Looking For?
Feel free to submit your resume to our database. Your information will be added to create your candidate profile. If we find opportunities that match your profile in the future, a recruiter will contact you.