Working Day : Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30
Work Place: Asian Honda,Surasak Road
- Taking role of Regional IT Service Contact Center (AOITSCC)
- Register, Escalate, and Follow up the Incidents/Request for regional IT operation
- Create Summary report by weekly/monthly or upon request
- Documenting and maintaining run books and operation documents, enforcing standards procedure and providing feedback that helps to improve these standards.
- Assist Customer/Honda Subsidiaries to develop the detail operational plan or improvement
- Others as assigned by Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science / Information Technology / Business Administrator.
- Male / Female age between 27-30 years old.
- 3-5 years experience in incident/request management flow
- Self-driven and the ability to work independently, whilst follow the standard guideline and procedure
- Good level of Thai and English communication skills (to communicate with Thai , Japanese, and other IT Members across the region)
- Independent work, no subordinate
- Ability to intiate or run project is a plus
No Job You Are Looking For?
Feel free to submit your resume to our database. Your information will be added to create your candidate profile. If we find opportunities that match your profile in the future, a recruiter will contact you.